JC Demo Insurance Group offers both term life policies and whole life insurance policies. They offer advice to the residents of Matthews, NC when it comes to choosing the policy that is most beneficial for them. Many people don’t buy life insurance because they don’t understand the differences and what each policy is good for. This is where scheduling an appointment with your agent can help.
Benefits of Term Life
Term life gets its name because it is written for a specific "term" or amount of time. Normally, a term life policy is set to mature after 5, 10, 15, or 20 years. As you pay into the policy and equity is established, you may have the option to borrow against the policy in an emergency. Once the policy reaches its face value, it will remain in place until you cash it in. Term life is normally a good choice if you are only interested in covering your burial expenses.
Benefits of Whole Life
A whole life policy is the better choice if you are trying to provide for your family if the unthinkable happens. A whole life policy will remain in place for as long as you live and continue to make payments. The benefit of a whole life policy is that it will provide your family with the financial stability they need to get through a difficult time.
AT JC Demo Insurance Group, the agents serve the residents of Matthews, NC. Schedule an appointment with one of the agents today so that you can find the right type of life insurance policy that will help you achieve your goals.
Your new commercial venture in the Matthews, NC area needs the perfect home to ensure your best chances of success. Use this checklist from JC Demo Insurance Group to help you find the perfect property for your new manufacturing, retail, or professional services space.
- Locate the right areas of town on a map. Like other municipalities, the area around Matthews NC is divided into industrial, commercial, and residential spaces. Find out which areas of town are home to businesses like yours. This is the starting point for your search.
- Shop for properties based on the location of your target demographic. For example, an ice cream parlor would do much better in an area that is frequented by families, whereas a craft brewery that focuses on distribution would realize less liability in an industrial area.
- Buy, rent, or lease? Look at your long-term plans, resources, and projected growth rate to decide if you should buy, rent, or lease your commercial property. These choices have an effect on your insurance as well. Talk to your commercial insurance provider to understand the impact of these decisions on your coverages.
- For those who choose to rent or lease, talk to the landlord before touring the property. While the property itself is important, your relationship with the owner will determine your long-term satisfaction to a large degree. Make sure you can form a mutually beneficial working relationship with them before you sign.
- Buyers should use a professional contractor to evaluate potential sites before placing a bid. This ensures you don’t end up buying a piece of property that is contaminated or otherwise compromised.
Your commercial insurance package is directly affected by the location of your business. Contact JC Demo Insurance Group to help understanding how your commercial real estate affects your premiums and payouts.